Subject: Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 Reg. 2016/679 / EU.
This is to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out at our company. The processing is carried out in compliance with the criteria set by the European regulation on the protection of personal data, Reg. 2016/679 / EU, in force since 25 May 2018 (hereafter G.D.P.R.). According to the law, the processing must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1) The data controller is Idealpark Srl in person, representative temporary of its legal, with registered office in Via Enrico Fermi, 9 - 37026 Verona (VR) tel.: 0456750125 e-mail: email@example.com.
2) The data will be collected with Your consent and will be used for the following purposes:
a. Download of the company brochure for which express consent is not required (Article 6.1 letter b), G.D.P.R.);
b. Commercial marketing for which express consent is required (Article 6.1 letter f), G.D.P.R.).
3) Methods: personal data are processed by the owner and by duly appointed persons for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2) through electronic tools and paper files, as well as by using security measures to ensure data privacy personal data and to avoid undue access to unauthorized parties.
4) Communication: the data may be communicated to duly appointed internal and external parties who perform activities on behalf of the data controller. Communication to third countries outside the U.E is not foreseen and diffusion is not foreseen (eg social networks, websites etc.). The data controller does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes set out in this statement.
5) The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 2 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes indicated.
6) The data subject has the right to ask the data controller to access to his personal data or to correct or cancel the data or limit the processing that concerns them, or has the right to object to their process, in addition to the right to request the portability of the data themselves. The request can be made by e-mail or by fax or registered with the subject: "request by the data subject" specifying in the request the right that the person wants to exercise (cancellation, rectification, portability, oblivion), together with a valid address e-mail / pec to which the reply should be sent. The data controller or, anyone appointed by the same, will proceed to satisfy the request within 30 days from the date of receipt. If the answer is complex, the time could be extended to a further 30 days, upon timely communication to the same subject. If it deems it appropriate to assert his rights, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority, corresponding to the National Data Protection Authority, located in Palazzo Monte Citorio 121, Rome;