What about the cookies
Cookies are small text files that send to your terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. Cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information regarding users accessing the server and are usually present in the browser of each user in very large numbers.
The cookies on the www domain www.idealpark.com :
• They allow efficient browsing from one page to another of the website.
• Memorize the username and preferences entered.
• They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during and the visit.
• They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
• They present targeted advertising information according to the interests and behavior expressed by the User during navigation.
These features are divided into several categories:
1. Technical cookies
2. Analytical cookies
Below are the types of cookies used on the website www.idealpark.com
1. Technical cookies
They are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site and include persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of such cookies, the site or some parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences.
2. Analytical cookies
They are used to gather information on the use of the site.
The Owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as monitor its proper functioning.
This type of cookie collect information in an aggregate and anonymous way on the activity of users who browse the domain www.idealpark.com
These cookies are installed directly by the owner and since they are used for functional and analytical purposes (\"cookie analytics\") their installation does not require the express consent but only the communication of the existence of such tools.
How to disable the cookies?
It is reiterated that for this type of cookie consent must not be explicit. They can be blocked as indicated in the following paragraphs but this operation may prevent you from using some parts of the site.
Pursuant to art.12 and following of the G.D.P.R you can object to the rescue of this type of cookie in the following ways.
The operating modes as well as the options for restricting or blocking cookies can be adjusted by changing the settings of your internet browser.
The majority of Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically, but the user can change these settings to block cookies or to be alerted whenever cookies are sent to his device.
Subject: Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 Reg. 2016/679 / EU.
This is to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out at our company. The processing is carried out in compliance with the criteria set by the European regulation on the protection of personal data, Reg. 2016/679 / EU, in force since 25 May 2018 (hereafter G.D.P.R.). According to the law, the processing must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1) The data controller is Idealpark Srl in person, representative temporary of its legal, with registered office in Via Enrico Fermi, 9 - 37026 Verona (VR) tel.: 0456750125 e-mail: email@example.com.
2) The data will be collected with Your consent and will be used for the following purposes:
a. Download of the company brochure for which express consent is not required (Article 6.1 letter b), G.D.P.R.);
b. Commercial marketing for which express consent is required (Article 6.1 letter f), G.D.P.R.).
3) Methods: personal data are processed by the owner and by duly appointed persons for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2) through electronic tools and paper files, as well as by using security measures to ensure data privacy personal data and to avoid undue access to unauthorized parties.
4) Communication: the data may be communicated to duly appointed internal and external parties who perform activities on behalf of the data controller. Communication to third countries outside the U.E is not foreseen and diffusion is not foreseen (eg social networks, websites etc.). The data controller does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes set out in this statement.
5) The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 2 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes indicated.
6) The data subject has the right to ask the data controller to access to his personal data or to correct or cancel the data or limit the processing that concerns them, or has the right to object to their process, in addition to the right to request the portability of the data themselves. The request can be made by e-mail or by fax or registered with the subject: \"request by the data subject\" specifying in the request the right that the person wants to exercise (cancellation, rectification, portability, oblivion), together with a valid address e-mail / pec to which the reply should be sent. The data controller or, anyone appointed by the same, will proceed to satisfy the request within 30 days from the date of receipt. If the answer is complex, the time could be extended to a further 30 days, upon timely communication to the same subject. If it deems it appropriate to assert his rights, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority, corresponding to the National Data Protection Authority, located in Palazzo Monte Citorio 121, Rome;
We inform you that IdealPark owns this website.
The use of this website implicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions without exception.
No part of this website may be reproduced, translated or converted to any electronic or printed format, without the prior written permission from IdealPark. The agency doesn’t take on any responsibility for any potential caused damage, directly or indirectly, from using the information as well as any available software or gadgets on the website. Moreover, the agency could not be, in any case, considered responsible of any partial or total damage, either if direct or indirect linked to the use of this website or other connected websites by a hypertext link. It is personal responsibility to take all necessary precautions in order to make sure that whatever you decide to collect and use is free of destructive elements such as viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" etc ...
The trademarks mentioned in the site are on exclusive property of their respective owners. Other names of products, projects, terms, processes or mentioned quotes herein may be the trademarks or registered brand names. All rights, in the material contained on this website, are reserved to IdealPark.